Thursday, June 20, 2013

Made In Chelsea’s Louise Thompson admits ‘Niall Horan sleepover’ was a monumental mistake



Andy Jordan and Louis Thompson from Made in Chelsea‘I’m renowned for being really bad with my phone but it doesn’t mean my intentions are bad,’ she continued. ‘It was just unfortunate.
‘I made a monumental mistake and I couldn’t see that at the time,’ she sheepishly added.
Andy then said he ’sort of understands’ where she’s coming from but Millie Mackintosh stuck by her guns and said she doesn’t ;condone that sort of behaviour’.
Lucy Watson thinks Louise isn’t telling the whole truth when it comes to what went on that night (Picture: E4)
But Lucy Watson is still convinced her TV nemesis is telling porkies.
She told her: ‘Louise I’m sure you’re a really nice person but I watched the episode back and I think you’re lying. Just be decent and tell Andy the truth.’
Made In Chelsea’s End Of Season Party kicks off at 10pm on Monday night on E4.

No comments:

Post a Comment